Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating in the subject of the e-mail “Junior Accountant – CreditAccess Asia”, preferably by 22nd of June 2018.
HQ Amsterdam – The Netherlands.
World Trade Center – Amsterdam Zuid (The Netherlands)
Group Financial Controller
In a fast growing and dynamic organization you will primarily be responsible for keeping the accounts of the Dutch holding company and for supporting the group consolidation and reporting process. The role reports to the Group Financial ControllerKey and Responsibilities
- Periodical (month, quarter, (semi-)annual) financial reporting and analysis;
- Preparation of journal entries along with proper documentation support, reconciliation of general ledger accounts and handling of proper closing-activities;
- Verify, allocate and post transactions into the accounting system;
- Obtaining and reviewing financial data from subsidiaries and perform several activities throughout the consolidation process;
- Contributing to all financial reporting deadlines;
- Assist in the analysis of business operations, including revenue and expenditure trends;
- Responsible for debit invoices approbation; managing receivables and payments; bank correspondence; expenses reports; VAT-declarations; financial- and accounting documents archive;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent
- 3-4 years working experience, ideally at a reputable audit-/accounting firm
- Understanding of accounting standards and their practical execution
- Experience with Exact-online or similar accounting system
- Experience with Tagetik or a similar consolidation-/reporting software
- Excellent user of Excel
- Able to communicate clearly and accurately at all levels
- English working proficiency
- Meticulous and responsible attitude
- Experience in working with deadlines
- Hands-on, passionate and willing to take ownership of the role
- Pro-active and not afraid to take initiatives for process improvements
What we offer
A competitive salary, commensurate to qualification and experience.
CreditAccess Asia is an international and multicultural organization and offers a unique mix between a fast growing start-up feel within a professionally managed and high performing corporate setting