Open Position: Financial and Corporate Communications Manager
About the Organization
CreditAccess Asia (www.creditaccess.com), established in 2008, is a € 500 mln assets credit group head-quartered in Amsterdam, managing integrated and fully owned microfinance operations in India and South-East Asia (Indonesia, Philippines and Vietnam), serving 2 million self-employed and micro-enterprise clients.
By 2020 CreditAccess will be a € 2+bln assets publicly listed company delivering, through innovative solutions, financial services and cross-seller products to over 6 million clients across five Asian countries.
About the Job
The Financial and Corporate Communications (FCC) position is a critical and highly visible leadership role at CreditAccess Asia.
Based in Amsterdam but travelling 30-50% of the time and reporting directly to the Group CEO, the FCC Manager will support the company management communicating effectively to different publics and will interact with the capital markets and the financial community to build and expand CreditAccess’ financial relationships. In this role, the FCC Manager will work closely with the CEO, the CFO and the other members of the top leadership team to communicate the company’s financials, the strategy, the risks and the business initiatives in a way that creates clarity, consistency and widespread understanding among different publics, giving priority to investors and analysts.
- Plan and manage a comprehensive financial and corporate communication program promoting the company’s vision and enhancing the company’s results and reputation among its constituencies including analysts, investors and managers. This will be accomplished via several strategies and tools, including the annual report, quarterly business and financial reports, statements, shareholder materials and comprehensive Q/A backup;
- Plan and manage all financial communications to capital markets and other stakeholders in relation to two IPO processes planned in 2018 and 2019, and thereafter;
- Understand financial models used by analysts to value/evaluate the company;
- Provide internal and external audiences with an accurate and timely view of CreditAccess’ business and financial performances. This will be accomplished via, among others, internal reports, analyst meetings, investor days; through the company website and through medias;
- Orientate and coordinate company’s financial reporting activities; proactively anticipate and address investor and analyst issues and respond to external requests for financial and strategic information in an accurate, appropriate and timely manner.
- This position requires a strong knowledge in finance and financial reporting aspects, specifically in the context of an IPO and for listed financial companies;
- A good understanding of capital markets dynamics and of consumer credit and/or microfinance business in India and/or Asia;
- Consolidated skills and a solid experience in corporate communications;
- Relevant knowledge/skills in financial modelling;
- Full professional skills in oral and written communication in English;
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time (mostly outside Europe), high energy and a strong work ethic, outstanding interpersonal skills;
- Min 5 years of hands-on managing financial and corporate communications in a senior role, preferably of a listed company.
- BA/BS by a highly rated University. MBA, CFA or CPA preferred.
Compensation & benefits
- A competitive salary commensurate to qualification, experience and the market in Amsterdam.
- Variable annual bonus based on Key Performance Indicators.
- Long Term Incentive Plan based on both Company results and personal Key Performance Indicators.
- Dutch standard days of leave.
- Opportunity to apply for the 30% tax ruling for foreigners (eligibility criteria are set and judged by the Dutch government).
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the e-mail “FCC Manager – CreditAccess Asia”.