Open Position: Operations Field Expert
About the Organization
CreditAccess Asia (www.creditaccessasia.com) is an innovative operator of integrated credit institutions across Asia, offering loans and other financial products to self-employed, micro and small enterprises in India, Indonesia, and the Philippines. Today, its regional companies in Asia have a total portfolio of EUR 360 million with over 1.6 million clients. The CreditAccess Asia companies employ some 6,200 people across the world. The Group has its corporate headquarters in the Netherlands and a regional office in Jakarta (Indonesia).
About the Job
CreditAccess Asia is seeking an Operations Field Expert based in Jakarta (Indonesia). S/he will be responsible for monitoring and strengthening the operational capacity of Bina Artha Ventura (CAA-BAV). If requested, the position may require to travel to other subsidiaries in India and Philippines as well as planned new subsidiaries in the region.
- Strengthen the efficiency and quality of business and support processes of CAA-BAV (such as loan origination processes and back-office processes).
- Carry out the on-going financial and operational analysis and monitoring of CAA-BAV.
- Consult and support the CAA-BAV’s management on strengthening the operational risk management and the development of product/services, according to instructions of your Project Leader.
- Provide technical inputs to develop and/or strengthen new products/services (e.g., MSME individual lending) in BAV if requested by your Project Leader.
- Support the Operations Support Team (OST) in the on-going analysis and monitoring of CreditAccess Asia’s partners if requested by your Project Leader.
- Master’s degree in business administration, engineering or economics, or related subjects would be an added advantage.
- At least three (3) years working experience in business process reengineering or in operations or in internal control either within a finance company/bank or as a consultant/analyst.
- Work experience in a consulting department of a recognized company such as Accenture, KPMG, Deloitte, PriceWaterhouse, Ernest&Young or similar firms would be a strong added advantage.
- Work experience in micro, small, and medium enterprise (MSME) lending, either within a finance company/bank or as a consultant would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of banking products and services, specifically new technologies and/or alternative channels (including traditional mobile banking solutions) would be an added advantage.
- Work experience in other South-East Asian countries would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational, writing and communication skills.
- Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and in English.
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com, indicating in the subject of the e-mail “Field Expert – CreditAccess Asia”, by 30th April, 2016.