Enriching lives by providing convenient and reliable financial services to Asian households.
This is CreditAccess Asia
CreditAccess Asia (“CAA”) is a well-established company, of healthy and secure financial standing, attracting funds globally and providing USD 200 – 5,000 working capital loans and other financial services to small, informal businesses and unbanked workers, in India and South-East Asia. Our clients are mainly women running retail shops, small-scale traders and family farmers.
We deploy our assets in a region of close to 2 billion individuals and around 265 million unbanked people and businesses, representing the hidden backbone of the local economies where we operate. Across Asia microfinance has emerged as a recognized and sustainable commercial business; fully integrated into the financial sector and regulated by the respective financial authorities.
In business for more than 10 years, CAA currently serves over 3 million clients with 12,500+ employees operating through over 1,200 branches in India, Indonesia, and the Philippines. CAA is a professionally managed company invested in by 220+ shareholders. Among them: Olympus Capital Asia (US PE firm, focusing on mid-cap Asian companies) holding 17% and Asian Development Bank holding 9%. The initial shareholders are a large group of family offices and HNWIs still representing around 50% of the share capital.
Our shared core values, which are championed by our people, ensure we conduct our business the right way
- Integrity – We act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do
- Mutual Respect – We respect and value those we work with, and the contribution that they make
- Transparency – We are driven to act and communicate transparently to provide a trusted service
- Passion – We are passionate about leaving things better than we found them
- Customer-Centric – We put our customers at the centre of what we do
- Simplicity – We use our energy, skills and resources to deliver simple but relevant products and services
“To be the preferred business partner of Asian households lacking access to formal credit, enriching their lives by providing convenient and reliable solutions, matching their evolving needs”